CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2015

I'm back, bitches!

After  a long two year hiatus, I's BACK!
It was hella shit going on in my RL that caused me to be deep into SL as an escape and then people decided they should force thier insecurities and misery on me there too, So, I left.
I am the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet.  So for someone to treat me i such a way is something unfathomable for me.
I had losses in my life.  Big ones. So now my attitude towards ANY fuckery is there will be NO FUCKERY. Period. 
My ride or dies are still my ride or dies! I love them for that too! I missed the shit outta them! 
To the dudes who throw things in my face about my relationship with them, you're pussies. There ain't shit to tell aside from the normal. It was TWO of us in this, remember? Try me!

0 comments: