CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Do Your Homework!


Just a little word of advice my dear Second Lifers, DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Now usually I am not 1 to start shit. I keep to myself, I mind my own, & I skate past the drama. But, please, please, please, oh, pretty PLEASE, don't fuck with me! I am either sweeter than sugar or bitter as a lemon! For me, there is NO in between! So, when you opt to lie to me and piss me off, all hell breaks loose! Oh, how I would have LOVED for my very first blog to have been a joyous one but this is not the case! Recently, I was dating someone named BJ Raleigh (there have been NO names changed to protetect ANY identities because frankly the bastard needs to be exposed in as many forums as I possibly can!) on Second Life. This relationship was one I got into after about 11 months of trying and trying to be with someone who was really better off as my friend and not an iota more. Although the situation was hurtful throughout, it was for the best that we remained friends.

I haven't had the best of luck on love on Second Life. As a matter of fact if it wasn't for bad luck, I would have ANY AT ALL! But when I met BJ, I figured my luck was bound to change. And for a good month or so, it did! I shared my experiences with love on Second Life and he knew what I had been through and for how long. We got along great, we had chemistry, and I saw a future for us! Or so I thought.
Then he started not logging when he said he would, he had a story for when he didn't and then a story for THAT story! It was one lie after another on a DAILY basis! I gave him the benefit of the doubt OVER and OVER but I decided just wasn't going to put up with the bullshit! So the conversation went like this when I caught up to him on Yahoo!:
(I asked why he never bothered to log back in after he got home on Saturday after he went to the "club". I gather now he probably never went to any club. I pretty sure he was just lying because the other woman was logging in):
The Biggest Loser: I did not get good till 3:45
A Bewildered Me: and have made no attempt to log since then
A Bewildered Me: lets just face it, SL is not your thing
A Bewildered Me: I mean I like you but you aren't willing to put forth the time and effort for SL..Its not for everybody
A Bewildered Me: Yahoo! Is cool but its not really interactive and I like the whole thing of being able to interact with people
The Biggest Loser: Its really not in sorry
A Bewildered Me: no, I;m sorry
A Bewildered Me: because I really do like you and I felt like you were worth letting my guard down
A Bewildered Me: and you made me feel like a fool
A Bewildered Me: and you haven't been tyring or honest
A Bewildered Me: no love lost
A Bewildered Me: it is what it is
I was at such a loss for words! I could not believe he gave up THAT easily! I mean if you were digging me like you said, wanted to really prove you weren't a liar and that you wanted to make it work, why the quick, fast and in a hurry exit? That just didn't sit right with me! I didn't get closure, and you know women need that! Hell, PEOPLE need that!
So I decided to search his name. I came up with just his profile because no 1 thinks enough of this lame to add him to their picks except when I did. I admit, I was feeling the lame ass dude! But was searching his name to see if he had taken me out of his picks, to see if he had left all together AND to see if someone else had them in THEIR picks. I had every intention of IMing him to ask WHY he let me just walk away so easily, and THAT'S when I saw the pick of the next woman!
My blood certainly began to BOIL! It was LITERALLY the NEXT day! Like, really? What part of the game (both real life and Second Life in terms of game) is THAT? So, common sense tells me, I was the sideline chick, or she was. I am inclined to think I was but then again I wasn't primming him and aren't sideline chicks used mainly for that purpose? Maybe he was waiting to build my trust to get to that point..hell, I don't know but he was going to be hella disappointed because there would not have been ANY primming with someone who I had no deep relationship with and who logged when he felt like it. Also who I had trust issues with because they ADMITTED they lied on several occasions when caught all up in their shit! I guess maybe she was more of a "free spirit"...I can't call it, but this ain't about her.
See, and allow me to go off topic here, but not really, women tend to blame the female when they discover their dude is not a stand up guy. They do this before they find out all the details, before they ask questions or investigate, before they look at how their man had been behaving and for how long. Again, you GOTTA do your homework! And be thorough in it so you know who is really to blame.
Anyhow, back to the lesson at hand. I knew I had seen her face someplace. I knew but I couldn't put a finger on it. I wasn't about to search her by just her first name! Second Life has MILLIONS of user and I myself have seen SEVERAL with the same first names. That was far from feasible to do a name search on only a 1st name basis. So I thought for a minute and used my resources. I went to my groups. I decided to check the more popular 1s first. I checked my job's group first. BJ's trifling ass wasSTILL in it of course (I know, ballsy right?) and lo and behold, behold and LO, so was SHE! Hot damn! I got that in ONE SHOT! So I did what comes naturally, I hit her up!
Of course she asked the typical, where did you meet, how long you known him, when did it end...and then for evidence. I gladly provided both IMs and locat chats for her viewing pleasure. Then I hit him up and told him that unlike him, I am not a coward and I told him I hit her up. Simple ass bastard! Like, really and truly, the NEXT DAMN DAY, BJ? You couldn't tell me you wanted more out of the relationship we had or that, hell it just wasn't working for you? Damn! He could have been a man about it! But that would have been too hard. And he wanted the easy way out. That's why he was so agreeable when I told him he should admit he is not feeling Second Life.
Now I don't particularly care if she stays with him or not. Its not like I want his ass back. But its a buncha lame ass Negros running around in this 3D World doing foul shit they could NEVER pull of in real life, and since Second Life is an escape from the bullshit in real life I'll be DAMNED if you come ruin MYperfect, make-believe world! And I plan to expose their asses for what they really are. If you ruin my fantasy, boo-boo, I ruin YOURS! Fuck..THAT!
I paid attention in class, I studied at home and I did the extra credit! I DO MY HOMEWORK! I blindsided his ass just like he blindsided me! He didn't play the game half as good as I can. Simpleton! I fly above, BJ Raleigh, and you are beneath me!

0 comments: